DC BRAU IN THE MEDIA
- New Columbia Distillers is turning DC Brau into… something
June 12, 2014 | Fritz Hahn | Washington Post
- Take a Tour of Washington D.C.'s Emerging Craft Beer Scene
June 8, 2014 | Natasha Geiling | Smithsonian.com
- Invasion of DC Brau – Philly Beer Week and Onward!
June 2, 2014 | Beer Appreciation
- 100 American Craft Beers Every Beer-Lover Should Drink
May 30, 2014 | Graham Averill | Paste Magazine
- DC BRAU: PARDON OUR DUST
May 9, 2014 | DC Brau
Washington, DC – May 8, 2014 – After growler hours on Saturday, May 17th, DC Brau plans to close its tasting room to the public. But never fear–it’s only temporary. The brewery is set to undergo a significant facelift to help the District’s first and only packaging brewery since the 1950s handle its growing production demands
- DC BRAU TAPS PREMIUM DISTRIBUTORS FOR DC & VIRGINIA MARKETS
April 15, 2014 | DC Brau
Washington, DC – DC Brau Brewing Company is pleased to announce its partnership with Reyes Beverage Group's Premium Distributors of Washington, DC and Virginia. Effective immediately, all DC Brau beers will be available for distribution via Premium throughout the District and all of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Trading Places: Inside DC Brau's Brewery
April 7, 2014 | Fox News DC
- DC Brau's Brandon Skall on Chad Dukes vs. The World
March 13, 2014 | Chad Dukes | 106.7 The Fan
Chad Dukes is joined by DC Brau's CEO Brandon Skall to discuss the company's DC United inspired beer "The Tradition" and the meteoric rise of the company.