DC BRAU IN THE MEDIA
- ‘THE CITIZEN’ BRINGS HOME SILVER MEDAL FROM DENVER
October 6, 2014 | DC Brau
The Citizen’s can isn’t the only thing that is silver these days. DC Brau’s flagship Belgian-Style Pale Ale earned a second-place medal in the Belgian- and French-Style Ale category at this year’s Great American Beer Festival (GABF) in Denver, Colorado, over the weekend.
- PROST! DC BRAU RELEASES INAUGURAL OKTOBERFEST
September 8, 2014 | DC Brau
Washington, DC – DC Brau is excited to release its first-ever limited edition Oktoberfest. The traditional-style brau will be released during growler hours at the brewery on Saturday, September 13th. Retailers will be able to order the Oktoberfest from their local distributor beginning Monday, September 15th.
- Craft beer enthusiasts excited for DC Beer Week
August 16, 2014 | Tommy McFly | WJLA 7
- DC Beer Week and Crabs!
August 16, 2014 | MyFox 5 DC
- DC BRAU BRINGS HOME THE GOLD AT THE 2014 U.S. OPEN BEER CHAMPIONSHIP
July 8, 2014 | DC Brau
Over the 4th of July weekend, the U.S. Open Beer Championship announced the winners for the 2014 international competition. After competing with some of the best breweries across the globe in 81 different categories, DC Brau was awarded two gold medals for The Public (American Pale Ale category) and The Citizen (Belgian Style Ale category).
- Craft Beers and U.S. Soccer: A No-Brainer Partnership
July 1, 2014 | Tom Rotunno | CNBC / The Fiscal Times
- New Columbia Distillers is turning DC Brau into… something
June 12, 2014 | Fritz Hahn | Washington Post
- Take a Tour of Washington D.C.'s Emerging Craft Beer Scene
June 8, 2014 | Natasha Geiling | Smithsonian.com