Tours & Tastings:
- FREE tours & tastings will be held on most Saturdays*.
- There is no reservation required for small parties, and participation is first-come, first-served.
- Tastings of our current product line are available for participants ages 21 and older though the tour is open to all ages.
- Tasting samples may only be consumed inside the brewery, and may NOT be taken outside.
- Parking is available in our private lot.
- We fill both DC Brau growlers as well as growlers from other breweries and brew pubs.
- We sell DC Brau 64oz growlers on-site, if you don't have your own already
- We are able to fill both "standard" 64oz growlers and 32oz "half" growlers.
- We can now fill both screw-top and flip-top growlers.
- Pleased be advised that regular growler prices are for growlers that contain around 64 to 67 fluid ounces - and you will be charged extra for full-gallon growlers.
- The staff reserves the right to determine if a container is suitable or not for filling.
- Important: Filled growlers are for take-home only, and may NOT be consumed on-premises.
- *Hours are typically 12-4pm, Saturdays. Follow us on Facebook & Twitter for schedule changes.
- Tours will be held at 1:00, 2:00, & 3:00.
- Visitors planning to participate in the brewery tour MUST wear closed-toe shoes.
- A government-issued photo ID.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, and cash. Please contact us for current prices.
3178-B Bladensburg Rd. NE
Washington D.C. 20018 [DIRECTIONS]
The DC Brau brewery is located behind the post office. You will need to go down the alley and turn right. Please be mindful of where you are parking, and don't park in spaces reserved for other businesses.