Welcome to DC Brau! Located in Northeast DC, the brewery spans more than 48,500 square-feet of warehouse space off of Bladensburg Road. Our tasting room is open for growler fills and on site consumption daily with specials and events planned throughout the week, including Trivia on Thursdays and Half Priced Pints on Fridays. Since the brewery is an active production and manufacturing facility, we only offer complimentary tours to the public on Saturdays. Don’t forget your government-issued photo ID!
Want to know what’s currently on tap? Click here!
- Bring your own growler to fill* – it doesn’t matter if it’s one of ours or a growler from another brewery – we can fill “standard” 64oz or “half” sized 32oz bottles. Screw-top or Flip-top: it’s all good with us!
- Don’t have a growler? We sell DC Brau-branded growlers on-site in both sizes
- We also have 32-oz Crowlers for one-time fills
- Important: Filled growlers are for take-home only, and may NOT be consumed on-premises.
WANT TO HOLD AN EVENT AT DC BRAU?
We love groups! For information on reserving tables for parties of 16 or less, please contact us in advance.
For Private Events: Click here to download details about our private event spaces or email Events@DCBrau.com for more information.
Parking is available in our private lot.**
We encourage you to designate a driver or take a taxi or car service to the brewery. The closest Metro stop is Brookland-CUA (red line) approximately 2 miles away.
* Our staff reserves the right to determine if a container is suitable or not for filling.
** DC Brau, its staff, and our property owners and management company are not responsible for accidents or vehicle damage incurred on site or in the lot.